1. MERLIN’S MAGIC: Please sign up if you are available October 10, 11, 12 after school til-? Ms. Rzepecki will assign roles, both on stage and backstage. Rehearsals will be some mornings and briefly after school (~40 minutes).
2. District sign-ups are posted on the VHS Callboard. Please sign up for the events you want to perform in. If it exceeds 5, auditions will be held. “Students may enter a MAXIUM of SIX (6) Individual Events. A student may not be entered in the same event more than once. No student may compete in more than four (4) performance or four (4) technical events.”
3. Dues are past due! Please pay Ms. Rzepecki ASAP. You will be put on the debt list October 7th. (No Club Shirt unless dues are paid in full)
4. T-Shirt sizes are needed. Please let Ms. Rzepecki know what size shirt you wear. We are automatically giving the girls a ladies cut t-shirt, if you would rather have the unisex cut, please let her know that as well. IF YOU DON’T TELL MS. RZEPECKI, SHE WILL MAKE AN EDUCATED GUESS AND YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH THE SIZE SHE PICKED FOR YOU!!!!
5. DISTRICT T-SHIRT DESIGN: Monetary award if chosen. Sketches are due OCTOBER 7th (FRIDAY). The theme is: R2-D12 – Drama Wars: These aren’t the Thespians You’re Looking For.
a.Must include the following:
i.District 12 Thespian Festival
ii.December 2 & 3, 2011
1.#845 Dunnellon High School
2.#1003 Vanguard High School
3.#3069 Forest High School
4.#3555 Lake Weir High School
5.#3793 Crystal River High School
6.#4009 Lecanto High School
7.#4405 Citrus High School
8.#5031 River Ridge High School
9.#5445 Belleview High School
10.#6079 Santa Fe High School
11.#6180 West Port High School
12.#6405 Oak Hall High School.
6. Please return borrowed 12 Angry Men Scripts.
7. NEXT MEETING WILL BE OCTOBER 13TH. 8:15 and 3:00. Please continue to check this board for updates on Merlin’s Magic!